The Invoice Date of a Service of Item Type fixed price without actuals and/or fixed price is not the expected one.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Open Sales Order XYZ (XYZ represents the Sales Order ID).
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Select the respective line item of the Service with the Item Type fixed price without actuals or fixed price.
- In the Details tab under the Service section you can see that the Invoice Date was determined automatically by the system.
The Date is not the expected Date.
The Invoice Date for a Service (fixed price without actuals and/or fixed price) in the Items tab in the Sales Order is automatically determined from the creation Date of the Sales Order.
If you do not which that the Invoice Date is the same as the creation Date of the Sales Order you can manually change this to the required Date.
This will then also update the Sales Order Invoice Request and during invoicing of the Sales Order Invoice Request the changed Invoice Date will be taken into consideration for the creation of the Invoice.
Invoice Date; Sales Order; Sales Order Invoice Request; Invoice Requests , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , Problem