You have created a realignment run and expect that it updates all documents as defined in your configuration, but you see that sales quotes related to CPQ are excluded from territory realignment processes
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Open the Implementation project.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step Review Questions.
- Expand the Sales element.
- Expand sub element Account and Activity Management.
- Select Territory Management.
Here the below questions are scoped
Do you want the territory changes you make to an account, to be automatically updated in the open documents associated with the account?
Include closed documents as part of realignment run and if update of open documents is enabled, also include closed documents
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Realignment Run view.
- Create a new realignment run for an Account which contains related documents.
- Wait until the realignment simulation is finished.
- Open the simulation of the created realignment.
Despite of meeting the defined criteria, you see that few CPQ sales quotes related to account are not updated with the new territory defined in the realignment run
CPQ quotes are read-only in Cloud for Customer after saving. For all those quotes, CPQ is the leading system. This is the reason they are not updated when doing any realignments in C4C
- Contact your Account Executive
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development/application-development.html#contact-us
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Realignment run, Territory, Account, Sales Quote, CPQ, excluded, ignored, not considered , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-CRM-TM , Territory Management , Problem