You notice that it is not possible to remove the field Service Level from the Service Level Decision Table in the Administrator work center.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Service and Social work center view.
- Click SLA Setup.
- Navigate to Determine Service Levels.
- Click Adapt.
- Select Service Levels option.
- See the field Service Level is locked in the decision table.
The field Service Level is locked in the SLA Decision Table since it is the responsible for generating the results for the SLA's in the Cloud for Customer system, otherwise if the field were to be removed, the functionality would not work as expected, so it is locked to avoid inconsistencies and issues for SLA's used in service tickets.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
SLA, Service Level, Field, Table, Decision Table, Locked, Decision Table Configuration, C4C, Service, Ticket, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To