- You have a requirement that the password needs to be readable in the Administrator work center when the initial password is assigned to avoid potential typing errors. But you are unable to read the password, because the password is hidden and cannot be viewed.
- You have a requirement to confirm the initial password with a second try. But you are unable to activate the field Confirm Password in the adaptation mode in the Administrator work center > Business User view, even though you enabled Personalisation.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center
- Click on Business Users view
- Search for the relevant user
- Click on Edit > Attributes
- Click on Start Adaptation Mode
- Click in Section User Data
- Note: Confirm Password is grayed out.
- Password in readable format is not possible. This part is not allowed as per SAP product standard security requirements.
- The field Confirm Password is available in the adaptation mode, but grayed out, because we used to have two fields (Password and Confirm Password) in the past.
Confirm password as an additional field would be a new feature request. Please submit a post to the Influence Portal.
Kennwort bestätigen, confirm password, adaptation mode, grayed out, enabled personalization, , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem