The following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when changing hierarchy level for importing model:
- An internal server error occurred in the SAP Analytics Cloud agent: For input string:“XXX”
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.8.9
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC tenant and create a new model on imported connection. (In this case imported BW connection is used)
- Select a query and navigate to build query page.
- Add a new hierarchy object(dimension).
- Click "Select Hierarchy and Drill Level" button.
- Change from default "No Hierarchy / Flat Presentation" to any other drill level.
- See the following error:
An internal server error occurred in the SAP Analytics Cloud agent: For input string:“XXX”
This issue is fixed in SAC Cloud Agent version 1.0.285.
Upgrade SAC Cloud Agent to version 1.0.285+.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem