- Error 632 is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Error: 632, Severity: 20, State: 2
Attempt to move memory with an incorrect length of -2147352576. Maximum allowed length is 16384.
- It is followed by an "Infected with signal 11" error in the module s_execclearvar() together with a stack trace:
Current process (0x307f040f) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001fa9f4b (s_execclearvar+0x2b), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000004)
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
CR#821901, CR821901, 821901 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.