- An "infected with signal 6" error in the module gsignal() followed by a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0xb10059) infected with signal 6 (SIGABRT/SIGIOT)
Address 0x0x00007ffff5fc9625 (gsignal+0x35), siginfo (code, address) = (-6, 0x0x0000297e0000abdf)
- It was encountered during ASE shutdown.
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR812392, CR#812392, 812392, stacktrace, site, handler, SIGABRT, SIGIOT , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.