- In WFA or Report Designer/ Report-Canvas, upon saving Scorecard table settings the component displays "Error Calculating Scorecard"
- When editing the scorecard table again, multiple measures are selected instead of just the one you selected initially.
E.g. you added EOP Headcount but later on All Input Measures from Workforce Profile are added to the query.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Canvas or WFA report page and add the Scorecard table component
- in the Scorecard Table Options window, select a Scorecard Type. In this case, choose Custom
- Click on Select Measures button
- Leave default settings and add a Measure from the list (select and click Add button).
- Click OK to save your settings and go back to canvas designer page.
- Preview the report or select Run Table.
- Result: Error Calculating Scorecard
- Edit the component again and click on Select Measures again.
- Result: Notice that the 'Measures in Scorecard' list is populated with more measures in addition to the one you selected earlier
The Measures Options selected affects the result.
There are 2 options in the Custom Scorecard Options
- Save as categories where possible - this will add all measures from the folder you added a measure from
- Save as Measure - this will retain only the measure(s) that you specifically added
The default is "Save as categories where possible". This will include All Input measures upon saving, which is why when you open it again all Input measures are added.
If you only need to include 1 measure, e.g. "EOP Headcount", then you need to select "Save as Measures" instead.
Moreover if the first option results to an Error due to the number of Measures selected, we suggest option for the second setting.
scorecard table, error, calculating, scorecard, measures, input measures, default measures, custom scorecard, WFA, categories, measure , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem