You need to confirm which user has manually triggered the replication of one employee via DRM (Data Replication Monitor).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Data Replication Monitor
To check which user has manually triggered the replication of one employee, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Manage Data screen, search for "Employee Data Replication Status" in the first dropdown field.
- In the second dropdown field, search for the employee's personId. Please confirm the employee's personId by performing the steps mentioned in the KBA 2939946 - How to confirm what is the employee's personId - SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite.
- Open the record that will be shown (if more than one record is shown for the same personId, you'll have check each record until you find the one that matches to the timestamp at which the employee was manually pushed):
- On the bottom of the page, you'll see "Updated by sfadmin_AIE on Thursday, December 13, 2018 12:37:36 AM BRST ". This is the user (sfadmin_AIE) that manually pushed the employee:
The "Employee Data Replication Status" object is the one which maintains the data of the Data Replication Monitor record, you can find some useful information when checking its details. More info about it on this page of Data Replication Monitor guide.
drm, data replication monitor, manually, manual, push, replicated, replication, ecp, erp, ecc, audit, who, successfactors, sf, success factors, trigger, send button, EmployeeDataReplicationElement , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , How To