You have assigned restricted access to few companies for one user.
You want user to get a notification on supplier invoice exception only for a particular company.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Select a Business User
- Assign Supplier Invoicing work center access for the user, restricted for few companies
- Now , go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Create supplier invoice for those companies
- The exception tasks are raised and user receives email notification for all the tasks but user wants to get notification for only one particular company.
The task is relevant to all employees to whom the Work view of the Supplier Invoicing work center is assigned and who have authorization for this company/invoice.
You can use exception forwarding to determine whether exception messages need to be forwarded manually by the accountant responsible, or whether they are forwarded automatically to specific business partners and the accountant responsible. You cannot change the defined business partners; however, exception messages can always be forwarded manually to another person for clarification.
You can also unsubscribe from task subscription if you do not want to get emails for task notification.
Subscribe to Tasks
Configuration: Supplier Invoice Exceptions
Task - Clarify Exceptions for Supplier Invoice
Quick Guide for Work (in Supplier Invoicing)
Supplier Invoice Exception Task, Task Subscription , KBA , supplier invoice exception task , task subscription , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To