- Company Structure Overview - Application error when adding Entity
- errorId=null, timestamp=null, errorMessage=this._config is undefined, errorName=TypeError
- errorId=null, timestamp=null, errorMessage=Cannot read property 'isAddLowerLevelEntity' of undefined, errorName=TypeError
- errorId=null, timestamp=null, errorMessage=Unable to get property 'isAddLowerLevelEntity' of undefined or null reference, errorName=TypeError
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to: Company Structure Overview
- Company Structure: select any record
- Click: Add Entity
The attempt to create a concrete object (for any of the entities configured in this company structure configuration) and having no create permission for any of these entities will pull the application error.
In case the user has permission, the error should not appear.
This is a known issue where our Engineering Team is working on.
A fix for this issue will be provided in a patch planned for b2005p11 (25-Jun-20).
2472724 - Employee Central Company Structure Overview
2521176 - 2020 Release Schedule - SuccessFactors - Product Updates
application error, CSO, Entity, Add, permission, this._config is undefined, ECT-136696, company structure overview, PTCH-32935 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CSO , Company Structure Overview , Problem