- In the Business Partner role SAP Credit management (UKM000), the Credit segment drop down is not displaying any credit segment data.
- It is not possible to assign credit segment for the business partner in BP Role UKM000.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
- Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App "Maintain Business Partner".
- Open a Business Partner with BP role SAP Credit Management (UKM000).
- Click on the button Credit Segment Data.
- Click on the dropdown Credit Segment.
Business role SAP_BR_CREDIT_CONTROLLER is not assigned to the user who is trying to create/edit the business partner in BP Role UKM000.
Assign the SAP Business role SAP_BR_CREDIT_CONTROLLER for the business user in the App Maintain Business Users. Follow the below steps to do the same:
- Go to App Maintain Business Users.
- Search for the user.
- Press on arrow symbol to edit the business user.
- Click on the button Add Business Roles.
- Search for the business role SAP_BR_CREDIT_CONTROLLER.
- Select the role and press on Apply button.
- Press OK button.
- Press on Save button.
Once the Business Role is assigned to the user, Credit Segment would display the values as shown below.
SAP, BR, CREDIT, CONTROLLER, S4_PC, maintain, business, users, maintain, business, partner, credit, segment, UKM000 , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem