Group name is not visible while sharing content from one group to another group.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
1. Post some content in "Group 1".
2. Click on "Share" link below the content.
3. In the "Share with" drop down, choose "Group".
4. In the "Group" field, type the name of second group (to which you want to share the content).
5. It will show "No matching groups".
This is happening because of the second group's "Collaboration Level" settings.
1. Go to second group.
2. Click on "More" -> "Group Admin Settings" -> "Edit Group".
3. Click on "Participation" tab.
4. Change the "Collaboration Level" to full.
2082981 Creating Groups on Jam
SAP JAM, JAM content, JAM group , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-GRP , Group Issues , How To