When using URL API the variables are not getting passed correctly in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a URL API using the syntax written on our online help document: Variable Parameters.
- Notice that the parameters are not getting transferred properly to the story. It just prompts on the variable scareen.
In the story "Automatically open prompt when story opens" option is checked.
Turn off the option "Automatically open prompt when story opens" in the story.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, URL, API, Filter parameters, URL parameters, apply, pass , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem