You may come across the below scenario for MCS Ownership Transfer.
- Existing partner is acquired by another existing partner
- Existing partner is acquired by new partner
- Existing partner 'A' splits out an Extended Business Member (EBM) partnership as new partnership 'B' between the EBM and SAP
- The above process is supported only in the Partner Development tenant and not in the customer test tenants.
- During adoption of the above process, it is assumed that the Customer ID and Name information are confidential, and is shared with the new partner.
- The above steps can be performed for all project types such as customer specific solutions, templates, and multi customer solutions.
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud Application Studio
From 2008 release its been confirmed by Product develoment team that the MCS ownnership is not supported by SAP. Partner has to ensure that such requests should not be raised to SAP.
MCS,OwnershipModel;PartnerDevelopment. , KBA , ownership transfer , AP-RC-BDS-LM , ByDesign Studio Lifecycle Management , Problem