The Net Value in the Sales Order is not what you expect. Your expect Net Value should be equal to the List Price multiplied by the Quantity.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Orders Work Center.
- Open Sales Order ABC (where ABC stands for Sales Order document).
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- You can see Line Item 10 is Quantity of 1 KG for List Price 100 USD.
- The Net Value is 27.78 USD. You expect the Net Value should be 1 * 100 = 100 USD.
The system calculates the Net Value based on Price Unit and Quantity Conversion maintained in Product Master Data.
- Go to Product and Service Portfolio Work Center- Products View
- Open Product EFG (where EFG stands for Product maintained in the Sales Order ABC).
- Click View All button.
- Navigate to Genral tab.
- You can see the Base UoM is KG-KG.
- In Quantity Conversions session, you can see 1 GAL - GAL = 3.6 KG - KG
- Navigate to Sales tab, Sales Prices sub-tab.
- For Account XYZ (where XYZ stands for Account maintained in the Sales Order ABC), Price is 100 USD, Price Unit is 1 GAL-GAL
So in the Sales Order ABC, the Net Value equals to 1 KG ÷ 3.6 *100 USD = 27.78 USD
If you maintain KG as the Price Unit and set 1 GAL in the Sales Order for List Price 100 USD. The Net Value equals to 1 GAL *3.6 *100 USD = 360 USD. By default, the system will set the Base UoM as Price Unit if you didn't maintain it.
This is the expected behavior. You can make the Field "Price Unit" visible in the Sales Order via Personalization Mode.
Net Value, Price Unit, Sales Order, Quantity Conversion, Base UoM , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , Problem