Can’t see all sections in Job Profile when accessing it from Employee Profile.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to My Employee File;
- Go to Job Description;
- Click on Job Profile;
- Not all Sections available on the template are visible.
It is not possible to view sections that have the feature “Section visible to Admins only” in the template.
- Go to "Admin Center";
- Search for "Manage Job Profile Templates";
- Select the template and click "Next";
- Click on the section and on the right side it will show the "Display Options";
- Unmark “Section Visible to Admins only”.
Job, Profile, Visibility, Section, Visible, Admins, only, can't, see, employee, template, view, available, display, not, missing. , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem