You created an integration center interface from timeAccount to timeAccountDetail and the properly results are not appearing or are not the expected.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM HCM Suite
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Integration Center;
- Create a simple outbound integration;
- Select timeAccount entity;
- Add a new associated field from timeAccountDetail;
- The message about 1:many will appear;
- The fields value will not appear or will appear different of the needed.
NOTE: You can't start from the child entity, because it doesn't have navigation to the parent entity.
This is a behavior of the system when using a 1:many (one-to-many) navigation properties, the order is not predicable.
Use two different integrations to get this data, one for timeAccount and one for timeAccountDetail.
Integration Center, timeAccount, timeAccountDetail, 1:M, one to many, SuccessFactors, HCM HXM Suite , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To