The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) after updating the system to 2020.08:
- The checkbox for hiding dimensions in BW live models is not available anymore.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.08.9
- SAP Business Warehouse live data models
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC
- Create a new model from a BW live connection or open an existing BW live model.
- Select "All Dimensions"
- Notice that the "Hide" option is missing.
This option has been disabled for BW live models.
Disable/delete the needed dimension on BW backend side for the particular Query.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , disappeared hidden setting in sac models , missing , LOD-ANA-ML , SAC Modelling , LOD-ANA-LDC-BW , SAC Live Data Connection BW , Problem