You are unable to Connect SAP Cloud Application Studio and the System throws an error message "Cannot be reached error pops up" while attempting to login.
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
- Cloud for Customer Add-ins
- Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAP Cloud Application Studio.
- Connect to the Repository.
- Enter your System Details
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click Ok.
- Error pops up The system cannot be reached.
Below image is captured from our internal system.
There could be multiple reasons such as access for your PDI user, host URL is not correct, proxy settings, network etc.
You can check the possible solutions to resolve your issue.
- While logging to the SAP Cloud Application Studio for the first time,you have not maintained the correct Proxy Settings if its required.
- You have not provided the required access for your developer user (Application User Management WC, Partner development Work Center, Business Analytics and Business Configuration WC).
- Please delete the project Sdk files cache from your laptop.
- Example - C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\CopernicusIsolatedShell\Projects ->>> delete the instances.
- The host URL is not correct. ( ensure correct URL is enterted)
- Reinstall Cloud Application studio and also check in different laptop system.
- Kindly switch to different network and check this issue.
After applying the above solutions, if the issue persist then you need to contact your local IT team as this could be unique issue for your system.
Refer to our SAP Cloud Application Studio help documentation, section 5.1 Getting Started with the Cloud Application Studio.
Unable;Login;SDK;Connect , KBA , login to sdk , system cannot reach , AP-RC-BDS-LM , ByDesign Studio Lifecycle Management , Problem