For Product XXX, you are trying to delete the old proposal YYY, however you get an error message.
XXX = Product ID.
YYY = Proposal ID.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Planning work center.
- Select Products view.
- Search for Product XXX.
- Select Open.
- Select the Proposal YYY.
- Click Delete.
- You receive the error:
Document change not allowed as retention is over; please contact your DPO
The date of Proposal YYY is older than the Retention Period set in Business Configuration.
You can change the Retention Period in Business Configuration or create a Deletion Run to delete all the irrelevant retention period over documents.
To change the Retention Period:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select Overview view.
- Search for activity Business Document Deletion – Retention Periods for Business Documents.
- Open the activity.
- Select Group Description Early Lifecycle Data
- Change the Retention Period to include the date of the Proposal YYY.
- Click Save and Close.
To create the Deletion Run:
- Go to Information Lifecycle Management work center.
- Select Deletion Runs view.
- Select New.
- Fulfill all the relevant information.
- Click Save.
- Click Set to Active.
- Schedule the created run.
DPO, Deletion, Retention , KBA , deletion , dpo , retention , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , How To