"Section" which is part of Surveys is not displayed in the Survey Answers related Data Sources for example("Business Partner Survey Answers","Visit Survey Answers",etc)
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Within a survey you can see Design -> Items -> Type > see section.
- Go to the Business Analytics work centre.
- Go to the Design Data Sources view.
- Search Survey answers related data source and preview.
- In selection Panel, click on value help for field "Question Type"
- Enter value as "Section"(if available) and run the data source. We wont see any records for it.
These data sources are meant to display the survey answers only.
Since Section doesn't have any answer, it will not be displayed in the data source/report.
Survey Answer, Business Partner Survey Answers, Visit Survey Answers, Section, data source, report , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem