The field Inventory Change Reason in the Confirmation Journal report displays value as Not Assigned. You want to understand why there is no value captured for all the confirmation document displayed.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inbound Logistics work center.
- Navigate to the Reports view.
- Search and select the report Confirmation Journal.
- Once you enter the relevant details and execute the report, you see that there are entries against which the value in the field Inventory Change Reason is displayed as Not Assigned.
- There are multiple confirmations created in the system when a logistics process is executed. The major type of confirmations created in the system are
- Warehouse Confirmation.
- Goods and Activity Confirmation.
- Production Execution Confirmation.
- The field Inventory Change Reason is supported only for Goods and Activity Confirmation (GAC) documents. All the other documents will have the value Not Assigned displayed in the field Inventory Change Reason.
The system will continue to display values in the field Inventory Change Reason for goods and activity confirmation documents and for all the other confirmations value will be displayed as Not Assigned.
inventory change reason, confirmation journal report, Business ByDesign, ByD, inventory change reason error ByD , KBA , inventory change reason , confirmation journal report , business bydesign , byd , inventory change reason error byd , AP-IP-ANA , Analytics , Problem