No "include parent levels" option in table of SAC story.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.8.9
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Open story with table and hierarchy object.
- Right click to check drill option:
>>There's no "include parent levels" option to show specific level for hierarchy. All node level has been included by default.
In table, there is currently no option to show only a specific level of a hierarchy without the parents. This is the current product design.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, hierarchy, hier,
level, sethierarchylevel, design, defect, limit , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem