System throws error "The Source of Supply Cannot be Determined; Check the Sourcing Relevant Master Data' while releasing the Customer Demand
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Control work center.
- Navigate to the Customer Demand view.
- Search for the relevant document, select it and choose the Release button.
The above error message is displayed.
There is no valid Transport Lane setup between Global Transport Zone & Site (Normal/3PL). Hence, system is unable to identify the Site as a Source of Supply.
User has to create/maintain a valid transport zone between Global Transport Zone & 3PL Site 911.
- Go To Supply Chain Design Master Data Work Center
- Go To Transport Lanes View
- Create New Transport Lane -> Enter Ship-From Site & Transport Zone ID -> Activate
Assign Source of Supply, The source of supply cannot be determined; Check the sourcing-relevant master data, 3PL Site, Assign Source of Supply , KBA , the source of supply cannot be determine , 3pl site , assign source of supply , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , Problem