You are receiving an error message when trying to create a Discount List, Price List, Freight List or Surcharge List in the system.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
We will use the example of creating a Discount List:
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Select the Discount Lists (Gross) view.
- Search for Customer Group/Product Category Discount (Gross) in the dropdown.
- Click New.
- Enter the expected information.
- Click Save.
Error: A technical error (No business configuration for property valuations) occurred: PRC_ESF_CND_MAINT 003. Report an incident.
Whenever there is a creation of a Price/Discount list with any custom table, the item level table must contain the "List Identifier" technical field. This is for the system to connect both levels.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementations Projects view.
- Click the Open Activity List.
- Search for the Configure Price Strategy activity.
- Open Pricing Group Assignments.
- Select the Group Name: Discounts.
- Under the Pricing Group Item Assignments, you see the Discount List ABC (ABC represents the name of the Discount List).
- Discount list ABC is made by a Custom Header Pricing Table CUS123 with a standard Item Pricing Table. (CUS123 represents the ID of the custom table).
- Click Close.
- Open Pricing Tables.
- Search for the tables used.
As the item table is standard, it will not contain the List Identifier field.
This is the system expected behavior.
- If you are creating the pricing table for price list or discount list, then you must select List Identifier as the first row under the Fields table, followed by the extension field.
- If you are creating the pricing table for surcharge or freight, then the first row must be the extension field and the List Identifier should not be added.
To correct this for disount or price lists, please create a custom Item level table, add List Identifier as the first field and proceed by adding the other expected fields, being standard or custom.
Once this is completed, you can create a new Pricing/Discout list combining the custom header table with the custom item table.
To correct this for surcharge or freight list, please create a custom Item level table, add extension field as the first field and proceed by adding the other expected fields, being standard or custom.
Once this is completed, you can create a new Srucharege or Freight list combining the custom header table with the custom item table.
PRC_ESF_CND_MAINT, Discount List, Price List, List Identifier, Custom, Table , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , How To