When connecting SAC to an oData datasource the following error is displayed on trying to import the data
- Failed Upload : The dataquery returns empty result set.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.12.20
Looking at the $metadata for the query it returns a property:
Looking through the SAC help documentation (https://help.sap.com/viewer/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/release/en-US/5c10ca68809c413087c39e9a6af39e24.html) it lists specifics for paging capabilities being returned by the oData service:
- Support paging based on $top and $skip.
- Should have the ability to return 1000 data rows per request, but if it doesn't, it must implement the “nextLink” function.
- The order of the data rows in the data source needs to be fixed during data acquisition (for example, by sorting on a column). Otherwise, when paging is done, there could be data correctness issues. For example, the same data row could appear more than once in different pages.
- The order of data rows should be guaranteed on data source during paging by $skip and $top.
- As this oData service does not support paging it will not be supported in SAC.
- Talk to the administrators of the oData service to see if the underlying data structure allows this property to be set to true.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem