- The ASE SDK ADO.NET driver is not showing up in the Visual Studio 2019 connection manager. A blank screen appears not allowing you to proceed with entering the connection string settings.
- The Ado.Net driver doesn’t appear to be available within the Visual Studio SSIS environment
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0
- Adaptive Server Enterprise ADO.NET Data Provider
- 4.0 Provider (Sybase.AdoNet4.AseClient.dll)
- 4.5 Provider (Sybase.AdoNet45.AseClient.dll)
- Microsoft Windows
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
CR#821847, CR821847 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.