SAC allows creating comments without any errors, but it's never displayed.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.8.9
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the story
- Filter the table by private version
- Add comment on any cell
-> The comment didn't appear in the table afetr it is saved
The Version Dimension is not in table row/column and "private version" filter applied.
This isssue will be fixed on release 2020.12.
Add Version dimension to the table columns/row.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning , sc4p, c4p , cforp , cloudforplanning , Cloud for Analytics , Cloud4Analytics , CloudforAnalytics , Cloud 4 Planning , BOC , SAPBusinessObjectsCloud , BusinessObjectsCloud , BOBJcloud, BOCloud. , SAC , SAP AC , Cloud-Analytics , CloudAnalytics , SAPCloudAnalytics , Error , Issue , System , Data , User , Unable , Access , Connection , Sac , Connector , Live , Acquisition , Up , Set , setup , Model , BW , Connect , Story , Tenant , Import , Failed , Using , Working , SAML , SSO , sapanalyticscloud , sap analytical cloud , sap analytical cloud , SAC, Add comments, data point comment, Row, column, private version , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem