You have created a Bill of Exchange Receivable with the Payment Method: Bill of Exchange Receivable with Acceptance or Bill of Exchange Receivable without Acceptance, however the system crashes when you Issue the document.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payment Management work center.
- Go to the Payment Monitor view.
- Select the relevant Bill of Exchange with status Ready for Customer Transfer.
- Click Actions button.
- Select Issue.
System crash appears.
If you have the country/region Italy scoped you must also scope the question - Do you use bills of exchange receivable advice for Italy? And also ensure that the Form Template selection rules are present for Bill of Exchange Receivable.
You need to ensure the Scoping Do you use bills of exchange receivable advice for Italy? question is selected. You can confirm this as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects.
- Select the most recent Project and select Edit Project Scope.
- Go to section 4 - Questions.
- Expand Cash Flow Management -> Payment and Liquidity Management -> Communication for Payment and Liquidity.
- Ensure the question Do you use bills of exchange receivable advice for Italy? is selected.
Now that you have completed the above steps you need to ensure that the Form Template selection rules are present for Bill of Exchange Receivable.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Form Template Selection View.
- Show rules for Bill of Exchange Receivable.
- Select Add new.
- From the selection dropdowns, maintain the rules.
- Maintain rules for the Payment Method Type that you are using.
- For example - if you payment Method is Bill of Exchange Receivable Without Acceptance, then you need to maintain the following:
Also, make sure that the following is activated.
- Go to Information Lifecycle Management work center.
- Go to view Read Access Logging.
- Go to sub view Field Group Configuration.
- Select "RAL Field Group Attachment File Content" & "Payer Bank Account" where the Business Object is Incoming Bill of Exchange.
- Click on Activate.
Bill of Exchange, Italy, Bill of Exchange Receivable with Acceptance, Bill of Exchange Receivable Without Acceptance, BoE, bill of exchange, Payment Monitor , KBA , read access logging , SRD-FIN-MOP , Payment Management , Problem