The following error message occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- "Scheduler doesn't have required privilege to schedule the story" when user is trying to schedule a publication
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a custom role as per help document https://help.sap.com/viewer/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/release/en-US/80cd6e51e1c943dfb40371525f7d8de9.html
- Assign custom role to user
- User executes story and tries to schedule a publication of a story
- After keying in the required details and click OK, note the error message
This is caused by a missing privilege in the custom role. The error appears because SAC is trying to create a scheduling event which is a private object.
Select Create and Read privilege for Private Files task in the custom role.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Story, Tenant, Failed, Using, Working, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, role, authorization, custom, schedule, publication, private files, scheduler , KBA , LOD-ANA-SCH , SAC Story Scheduling and Publication , How To