You see outbound web service messages with error "ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR".
Full error message "Error accessing service; Service Ping ERROR: Error when calling SOAP Runtime functions: SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving the response: ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR") ()"
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management Work Center.
- Open the Business Communication Monitoring View.
- You see outbound messages with the error described above.
The certificate chain (root and intermediate certificates) of the server host is missing in certificate trust list.
Go to Application and User Management Work Center.
- Click on Edit Certificate Trust List under Common Tasks.
- Upload the root and intermediate certificates from the server host.
Service Ping ERROR; outbound message failing; communication failing; , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , Problem