User A who have BI Content Viewer role cannot share personal bookmark to user B who have the same role (BI Content Viewer) when the story is shared to a team that user A and B belongs to
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.1.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a simple story and share to the team with View right. User A and User B belongs to this team
- User A logins in, opens the shared story and creates a personal bookmark.
- User A then shares the bookmark to User B, gets warning message "Sharing settings for the selected item(s) have been updated. Some settings failed to update."
- While if in step 1, share the story to User A and User B only not to the entire team, it is success.
The issue was observed in release 2020.1.4 but has been fixed in the latest release
The problem is fixed in Version 2020.11.2
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, Bookmarks, Sharing Bookmarks , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Product Enhancement