'Project Identifier' and 'Project Name' cannot be added to the Contracts screen.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sourcing and Contracting work center.
- Go to the Contracts view.
- Select 'All Contracts' filter.
- Click on the Avatar button.
- Click on 'Start Personalization Mode' option.
- Click on the Arrow for Contracts UI Element.
- See that the fields 'Project Identifier' and 'Project Name' are greyed out.
When the 'All Contracts' filter is selected, it is necessary to execute the query to display the available contracts.
Once the query is executed, the system allows to select the fields 'Project Identifier' and 'Project Name' from Personalization mode.
Contracts, Project Identifier, Project Name , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To