How to change the translation of Field Labels in Manage Templates?
NOTE: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
It's possible to do this change or addition of new fields through Manage Templates feature. If you don't have it enabled and would like to have it, please follow up this KBA: 2157630 - Enabling Manage Templates in Recruiting
To update that information through Manage Templates, you will need to do the following:
- Go to Manage Templates > Recruiting Management
- Select which of the templates you'd like to change the field labels
- Under Template Settings page, there will be an option "(Number) Listing Fields defined. Click to modify." Click there.
- Now, scroll until you find the field that you'd like to add a translation
- Under "Field Label", click on "Add More+" button
- A new pop-up window will show up, which will have the current translations
- Click on "Add Language", and a new row will be added at the bottom
- Select from the dropdown the language you wish to add a translation for (the list will show the languages you have enabled in your instance), and add the label field under "Label" column
- Click on Done on the translation window, and Done again on the field list window
- Click on Publish, to publish the new version of this template
It's also recommended to run an OData API Metadata Refresh in Admin Center after you make changes to XML templates.
field translations, add translations, manage templates, xml template, recruiting fields. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To