How to create a calculated column to count the number of days that a position is opened?
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Advanced Reporting
- After the report on Position is created and the table is added
- Go to the calculated columns section on the advanced reporting and created new
- After that it is required to add a token block and select date
- Then select dynamic date and select today (screenshot below)
- Add a Minus operator on the right of the token and the Effective Star Date for the calculation (screenshot below).
- Then a name must be given
calculated column count the number of days , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions