When using the advanced Filter option for a specific cross-tab or as a story filter you cannot add members in a cross-tab.
In case of story filter the option to add member are greyed out and in case of advanced filter to a specific cross-tab you will get the error message: This feature is currently not supported in combination with complex filters. Remove the complex filter to enable this feature.
This applies to both cross-tab and forecast layout.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.8
Reproducing the Issue
- You add an advanced filter to a story or an advanced filter to a specific cross-tab
- You right click in the cross-tab and choose add member
The add member feature are currently not supported with advanced filter.
Remove the advanced filter to enable this feature.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, advanced filter, planning, add member , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem