Default access level got displayed as "Custom" when share folder with a team.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.12.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Go to Security > Teams and create a new team "Test" .
- Check "Create a Folder" and create. Please notice that
- Browse > System and find out the folder named "Test".
- Share it to another team, expand "Shared with 1 Teams".
>>The Access is "Custom", which is expected to be displayed as "Full control".
This is working as expected.
New functionality for the team folders was introduced in wave 2020.07, and you can see that you have way more flexibility around it right now.
Those options available to you in the system view as an Admin:
1. That folder now can be deleted without deleting the team
2. The folder can be copied
3. You can change the name and the description of that folder
4. Deleting a team will not trigger deleting the folder with it, which will allow keeping all the information that was created under that folder
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, custom, default, sharing, teams, team, right , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem