- How to test with sample R Scripts provided by SAP Analytics Cloud ?
- How to validate if SAP R Server is working or not ?
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC QRC Q2.2020)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- System -> Administration -> R Configuration.
- Enable R on Live Data Models.
- Choose SAP R server runtime environment.
- Create a new story, by + Create -> Story.
- Add + an R visualization to the canvas.
- Click Add Script in R visualization builder.
- Click the drop down button next to <> button.
- Choose Examples. K-Means, Multiple Plots, Jitter Plot sample can be found here.
- Choose any of the sample script.
- Click Execute.
- Check the result.
- SAP Analytics Cloud help Q2 2020 - Connecting to an R Environment
- Demo Video on creating R visualization
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
R widget, plotly, ggplot, script, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , How To