Dashboard is not appearing on the home page.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to home page
- See that the Onboarding dashboard is not available, although the customer can navigate to the dashboard from New hire recruit data.
- Check the Manage home page, if the onboarding dashboard is under default, check the section column as well.
- Go to manage permission role > select the role for the user > click on permissions> manage user and check the employee export permission is given or not.
- After that, close the permission window and scroll down to the target population and check if the user group is added to the target population.
- If not, then add Onboarding External User the target population and select the group.
- Save the changes and do a metadata refresh.
- The dashboard should appear now.
dashboard , tile , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DG , Generation of Documents using PFS , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions