It is required to modify users from a local CSV file to SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Follow the instructions from Importing Users from File to modify user's Last name.
- Still old last name shows after import the csv file.
Column with below sigh in right which means thy are mapped with Idp cannot be modified using file.
- Importing Users from File
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, import, file, csv, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem