- Have seen a visual difference between Fiori Applications in sapui5 versions due to a system upgrade - Why?
- Visual difference seen between Fiori Applications that uses Smart Templates in SAPUI5 1.52.13 to 1.71.5
- SAPUI5 1.52.13 Fiori applications show Object details to have 3 columns
- SAPUI5 1.71.5 Fiori applications show Object details to have 4 columns
- See sample example of an ObjectPage (Showing details of an SAP Object):
In the picture below the Object has details separated by columns.
- The application was used or configured by SAP internal or external SAP partners or customers to use SAP Smart Templates (i.e. Templates use for ease of coding to start from a known working SAPUI5 design)
- SAPUI5 1.71.5
- SAP Netweaver 7.52 or later
"Best Practice Fiori Layout","Fiori Elements ObjectPage Layout sizes","Differences in columns in Fiori application","Fiori Upgrade shows 4 columns instead of 3","4 columns versus 3 columns","Why Fiori have different layout designs","Fiori Element column sizes" , KBA , CA-UI5-ST , Fiori elements v2 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.