- Integration Center Report Job is triggered by an Intelligent Services Event
- Integration Center Report is failing with error like Unable to trigger event 'JobApplication.Updated' due to No permission!
- The Intellogent Services Event owner is showing as "undefined user"
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Trigger the Intelligent Services Cenetr Event example "Update of Job Application" event.
- Monitor the Integration Center Report Job conncted to the Trigger
- You will see the error that says "Unable to trigger event 'JobApplication.Updated' due to No permission!"
Error is cause by an invalid user as the owner of the event in Intelligent Services Event. Its either the current event owner user is inactive or deleted in the system.
To fix the issue we need to make sure that a valid user is showing as the event owner.
To change the event owner we just need to follow these steps:
- Go to Intelligent Services Center
- Open the event ex. "Update of Job Application"
- Click on "Actions" then click on "Save Flow"
- The current login user will be automatically be the new event owner.
Intelligent Services Center Integration Center Job Due to no permission Undefined User , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem