You have scoped Employee Replication Scenario in your system.But, the Employee Replication jobs are not running and the Replication status of some the Employees is "Not started".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Master Data Replication Work center and then Employees.
- You can see that the Replication Status of some of the Employees are "Not Started".
- When the replication request reaches Business ByDesign system, the status of the replication request will be "Not Started".
- There is an automated Job, which runs everyday to replicate the requests from Staging area. Till then, the replication status of the Employees will be "Not Started".
You can check the Employee Replication Jobs by following the below steps :
- Go to Application and User Management and then Background Jobs.
- Filter the jobs using Run Type as Employee Master Data Replication Request Processing Run.
- Now, you can see the list of Employee Replication Jobs, Which ran in your system.
- Using the Start Date/Time column, you can calculate the next run, since the new job runs exactly one day after the previous job.
- The Employees, Whose statuses are "Not Started" will be picked up by the next Employee Replication Run and the status of the Employees will be changed.
- Also, you can check the Application log of the jobs to check the list of Employees, Which got picked up.
- If you want to replicate the Employees Immediately, You can use the Replicate All option in the work center view,Master Data Replication -> Employee. This will replicate all the employees with status 'Failed' or 'Not Started'
Employee Replication, Background job, Replication Status , KBA , AP-HMD-RPL , HCM-Master Data Replication , Problem