In App Reset Clearing Items error Document & & & is not a clearing document is raised.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In app Manage Automatic Payment, document selected and
- In App Reset Cleared Items - FBRA error Document & & & is not a clearing Document displayed
Payment document was reset in app Reset Cleared items - FBRA using option Only resetting
In app Reset Cleared Items (App ID F2223), only Reset was used rather than Reset and Reverse
In both cases this means that the payment document is reset but not reversed.
It will appear in the system as an open item.
- In app Manage Automatic Payment, you can see the journal entries associated with Payment Document by Selecting Payment
- In App Manage Supplier Line Items/Manage Customer Line Items Check payment document and Journal Entries
- View change history of Journal Entries associated with Payment Document in app Manage Journal Entries (App ID F0717).
- Select a journal entry and choose Display Changes.
- To reverse the payment documents that have been reset but not reversed goto app Manage Journal Entries Select Payment document(s) and choose Reverse.
Reverse journal entries individually or in a mass reversal (up to 2000 journal entries)
(It may not be possible to reverse all documents together for example if different payment methods used one with Check and the other with Bank transfer Void reason check not valid for bank transfer)
- Review in app Manage Supplier Line Items
- Note to Avoid having to carry out the two steps of Reset and the Reversal. It is recommended in apps Reset Cleared Items or Reset Cleared items - FBRA to Reset and Reverse
- Create new payment proposal in App Manage Automatic Payments for those open invoices if needed.
2808669 - Steps how to reverse check and payment
2922010 - How to reverse payment run in certain cases
F0717, F0604, Document & & & is not a clearing document, FBRA, F0712, reset, , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem