You don't know how to upload customer invoice files per file input scenario.
SAP Business ByDesign
You can upload customer invoice files per file input scenario as follows:
- Scope external invoicing.
- Download Customer Invoice File Creation Template from here.
- Prepare file and save file on your machine.
- Upload the file to the WebDav folder.
- Go to Application and User Management work center > File Input view to define file input run.
- Save and schedule the job.
- Find the uploaded invoice requests in the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Please ensure that the document IDs are used only for one upload and that the header Information needs to be written once.
- You need to enable the file input run in your solution configuration as described in the SAP Document File Input Scenarios below. Please make sure to select the current release version.
Kundenrechnungen, file input, in SAP laden, XML format, XML schema, XML schema examples, customer invoicing, , KBA , AP-LM-AM-FIO , File Input / Output , How To