- Cannot delete a record on MDF
- When an MDF record is deleted, the system throws an Error Message: com.successfactors.attachment.util.AttachmentException: Invalid Service, please check if DMS has been configured properly.
- Attachments cannot be uploaded in an MDF portlet
- System throws an error message: Upload completed. Please wait for the server to finish processing upon attachment upload in an MDF portlet.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Metadata framework (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to your MDF portlet.
- Upload an attachment or Delete a record.
- Error message is thrown.
Document Management Service(DMS) is configured incorrectly.
Please check if DMS is configured correctly by following the steps below:
- Check if Attachment Manager and Document Management Service is enabled in Provisioning. Please contact SAP Product Support or your Implementation Partner/Consultant to check these.
- Log in to the instance, navigate to Admin Center.
- Search for Configure Document Management under Tools Search.
- Select the appropriate vendor storage solution.
com.successfactors.attachment.util.AttachmentException, invalid service, please check if DMS is configured properly, cannot delete MDF, cannot upload MDF, MDF error , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-OBJ , Object Definition & Field Related Issues , Problem