While creating a new Communication Scenario you get the below error message
Error: PC Interaction YABC has remote actor, but no local inbound operations.
where YABC is your opearation name.
- SAP Cloud for Customer.
- SAP Business ByDesign.
- SAP Cloud Application Studio.
Reproducing the Issue
- You would have created custom BO in your PDI addon.
- You would have created xyz.wsid.
Here xyz is the webservice name
- Login to the frontend and go to Administartion WC.
- Go to Communication Scenerio and look for available operations (YABC )
- Select the operation that you would have created for your addon in webservice (xyz.wsid)
- Error "PC Interaction YABC has remote actor, but no local inbound operations" will popup as below.
Case1:If the solution status is IN-Development
You would have created the operation(YABC) in the Web Service (xyz.wsid) and selected in the .CSD file, but later you would have removed from the Web Service(xyz.wsid).
Also after doing the changes you would not have re-activated the .CSD file, so changes are not reflected in the .CSD file and it still contains the old data.
Case2:If the solution status is IN-Deploymnmet
You would have created operation(YABC) in the Web Service and selected in the .CSD file, but later was removed in the Web Service. Now this Web Service is not present in the (In Deployment) solution which being deployed in the system.
Also after doing this changes .CSD file was not activated, so changes are not reflected in the .CSD file and it still contains the old data.It happens in split assembly.
Case 1:If the solution status is In-developmnet
1. Re-select the operation with proper selection in your .CSD file
2. Trigger the activation for .CSD file
Case 2: If the solution status is In-Deployment
1. Create patch in the source tenant.
2. Activate the .csd again with proper selection.
3. Again upload the solution to the target tenant.
Communication Error, webservice, PDI, no local inbound, opeartion , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-1O , ByDesign Studio OneOffs , Problem