In SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC), when you try to publish data for some versions in a story, the Publish button is disabled (grayed out).
If you hover the mouse cursor over the publish button, you see the following message:
- You do not have the correct privileges to publish this version.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAC.
- Open a story which is created based on a SAC planning model.
- Change some data.
- Click the Save Data button.
- In the dialog, the Publish button is disabled.
This user does not have the proper authorization.
Please make sure the users have the Maintain permissions in the role and the Maintain right for this planning model in enabled.
- Users with an SAP Analytics Cloud for planning, standard edition license must be assigned a role with Maintain permissions on planning models and analytic models. Users also need the Read and Maintain permissions granted via the Share settings directly on the model itself to upload or change data. For more information, see Creating Custom Roles and Sharing a File or Folder .
- 2841717 - Data Access Control (DAC) is only applied to the default hierarchy in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- 2423166 - Users are able to see and enter master data when data access control is enabled in SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, gray, greyed out, publish all, version, Publishing data does not work for non-Admin roles , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-PL-DE , Data Entry and Mass Data Entry , Problem