- When accessing a table after adding a new column and a function-based index,
- An "Infected with signal 11" error in the module stat_add_histogram() together with a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0xd10069) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000230922c (stat_add_histogram+0x98), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000100000001)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The optdiag output on the table shows a TDS error message at bottom of the file:
Internal error: data length mismatch in ct_fetch().
CTLIB Message: - L4/O2/S6/N36/6/0:
ct_send(): protocol specific layer: internal Client Library error: There is a tds state machine error. An illegal tds token sequence was received.
Optdiag failed. Check for error messages above.
Datatype '0' is not supported by Optdiag.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP140
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL08
CR821755, CR#821755, 821755, sprintf_value, statistics, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.